Transformational Breathwork for Pain
In this journey we will dive deep into our breath and body to release tension, fear and old stuck emotions that can contribute to pain.
Join me for:
- Guided transformational breathwork journey
- A process of connecting within, clearing and honouring
- Replay will be available for 10 days after the event
In this online experience we will gently and powerfully move and release tension, fear and stuck patterns that get in the way of your healing.
This will be a powerful breathwork online journey followed by a guided relaxation to take you into deep relaxation and release.
This breathwork gently unlocks and releases emotions held in the subconscious that are unwittingly running your life. Then you no longer have to resort to patterns and masks to keep you safe or “in line”.
Please read guidelines below before registering and get ready for a transformational dive into healing.
When we release tension, we also release emotions, stress and trauma and create space for new insights and awareness beyond what you have thought about yourself so far.
Expect an active guided process with powerful healing. We will begin with 15-20 minutes of talking. I will explain the journey, what to expect and how to get the most out of it. We will begin by slowing and deepening our breath then for 30 minutes we wiIl breathe in a powerful, connected rhythm followed by a deep relaxation and visualization.
This journey is held online and you will receive an email with a zoom link to join.
You will need:
A quiet, private space
A comfy place to lie down on a mat, bed or couch.
Headphones or good speaker.
Water and eye mask (if you have one)
Please do not schedule anything for an hour afterwards to allow integration of the session.
Please read before you register:
Breathwork is an incredibly safe practice, however there is possibility for side effects if you have any of the below conditions. Please consult with your GP first.
- Cardiovascular Disease, including Heart Attacks
- Severe Hypertension
- Glaucoma or Retinal Detachment
- Recent Surgeries Recent Serious Physical Injuries
- Recent Infectious/Communicable Diseases Asthma (if you have asthma, just bring your inhaler to the session)
- Psychiatric Hospitalization or Prior Diagnosis by a Healthcare Professional of Schizophrenia or Bipolar Disorder Use of Coumadin or other prescription blood thinning medicine